Features of Gatsby and WordPress
The benefit of technology is someone somewhere is always working on improvements and new releases and when multiple people are working on it, they bring new features, plugins to the tool more frequently. The headless WordPress is also providing an enhanced editor and developer experience as mentioned below;
– Gatsby Preview is made available in WordPress where you can view the content as live in the design preview.
– With the help of Incremental builds on WordPress new content and updates are published instantly.
– The URLs and the images and other media files can be used with the Gatsby-link and image easily keeping the original plugin source through WordPress.
– The changes on the website can be made rapidly and frequently and new features and pages can be built still by limiting the number of nodes that are fetched during the development.
– Gatsby processes the images that have been referred to in the publisher keeping the media library limited to the client-side view.
– The plugin used by WordPress i.e WP GraphQL automatically keeps the data updated and available to the Gatsby Project and the SEO, eCommerce, translation, and content modeling can be leveraged through one plugin.
Starting over Gatsby WordPress
Gatsby is used for the front-end design and static site generator whereas WordPress supports the back-end and the location for the APIs i.e GraphQL. This structure is a clear depiction of JAMstack technology with a new architectural structure with several benefits from this revolutionary technology. Using the Git repository, you can source the dependencies and the source plugin easily. Simply by adding WP GraphQL and WP Gatsby during your WP installation you can switch to Jamstack technology adding security and speed to your website. Gatsby Cloud helps in instant publishing of the content and you can seek guidance from the documents available on Gatsby JS and WordPress. Jamstack is an infrastructure of website and application development that supports microservices and detaches the front-end and back-end negating the typical structure of web development. WordPress is the best CMS and most trending and on the other hand, Gatsby WordPress Themes is the best Static Site generator so both of these best tools are brought together and linked through GraphQL APIs.